Monday, March 22, 2010

St. Paddy

We had the BEST weekend. Ever. We hosted a St. Paddy's Day shindig and it. was. AWESOME! We had 14 of our closest and oldest (mostly MY closest and oldest) friends over. I turned my house into an"Irish pub". We listened to Irish pub music. We ate corned beef and cabbage with soda bread. We drank root beer and creme soda. We topped it off with tea cake and potato candy. Seriously. It was fun. Not at all overwhelming for me (like most of my parties turn out to be).
The grub.
Loving the [fake] candle-lit mini table for two.
Thanks, friends, for making it such a memorable night. And, yes, I will send ALL of you pictures (give me a couple of days).

5 comments:

ginalenore said...

Ouch? No wonder I haven't heard from you in a while...looks like fun! :)

The Higham Family said...

Man, I wish I still lived there so I could partake in your festive-ness! You rock, Leigh. I sure miss all those people!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pic of Breena and Joel at the little table! So cute! I love how they are totally focused on the food.

Richard and Tiffany said...

Thanks Leigh that was SO cute, sorry we couldn't stay long but it was so much fun to see everyone and all the cute things you made for the party!!

Danielle said...

Leigh, what a rockin' party?!? You are so amazingly creative! And thank you Leigh...love you too!