Wednesday, March 31, 2010

alive

Yup. I'm still here. Just been preoccupied with my boys and my crafts. Sorry. Here, I'll share a bunch of photos with you to make up for my absence.
Joel played in one of these for the first time and LOVED IT. Mom, we need one.

Gave Lucas a snap pea to teethe on and he LOVED IT. Solids soon!

Went to Outback with my parents. Delicious. Lucas could barely see over the table. Joel made this face when we received the bill. Classic.

This big guy is 6 months old. Crazy. 6 month check-up will be next week, when Joel goes in for his 18 month check-up. Compare Lucas' photos to Joel's from last year.
I think they look totally different, but I am just their mom. What do I know?

3 comments:

Amanda and Brent said...

They definitely look different but they are both soooo adorable, Leigh. You have 2 of the cutest boys :)

ginalenore said...

They do look different! They're just both bald! Ha ha! :)

Anonymous said...

i think they both really like the flavor of the fabric in that pillow!