Monday, April 19, 2010

i do

If I have seemed distant recently, it is because I have been utterly absorbed with my friend(of 20 years)'s wedding. I was her matron of honor and seamstress of accessories (I sewed the bridesmaid sashes, groomsmen pocket squares, and ring bearer vest & tie). The lovely bride was popped the question a year ago, so it always felt like the wedding day was worlds away. My how time flies...
Rehearsal dinner was Mexican food. Guedo's Taco Shop. Delish!
My little man was the ring bearer! It was adorable (until he screamed... luckily not while walking down the aisle). And I would have posted a picture of the me with the bride, but I looked relatively ridiculous in the photo. Generally, I take about a thousand pictures at events... there were only 21 on my camera from the wedding. Sad day.
The bride was smashing, the food superb. Wonderful night for a dear dear friend.

No comments: