Tuesday, April 20, 2010

zoo

I decided to take the boys to the zoo today. Spur of the moment. We only stayed for about an hour, but we were able to enjoy ourselves. The orangutans were particularly enjoyable; Joel kept smiling at them. We even made a quick stop at the water play area. Joel was NOT a fan. I had accidentally positioned him right over a spout, so when the water went off it when right up... well, you'll get the idea.
The baby orangutan kept covering himself with the sheet. I only got 2 shots out of 20 of him uncovered. Silly "monkey".
You can't see them, but there were tears in his eyes...
Like their fo-hawks? They were the result of rubbing sunscreen in their hair.

3 comments:

Mandi Abaroa said...

You have got the cutest kids I swear! :)

Mandi Abaroa said...

You have got the cutest kids I swear! :)

Dani said...

leigh, you have cute kids. I hope my kids are cuter than yours. because then I'd have the cutest kids ever!