Thursday, April 1, 2010

SURPRISE

So. Many of you have been waiting for an announcement from me. THE announcement. For the last two years running, I have been pregnant this time of year (3 months pregnant, to be exact). Everyone keeps asking, "So Leigh. When are you going to have the next one?" or "Are you pregnant yet?". Seriously. I get asked several times a week. I want to have my babies close. I love how close Joel and Lucas are. I don't mind one pregnancy right after another. My pregnancies are perfect; no real morning sickness or complications. My body rebounds very quickly; I have dropped below my pre-pregnancy weight after both Joel and Lucas. So without further ado, scroll over the black box to see our newest addition.
Yeah. There are two. And I am further along than expected; just shy of 12 weeks. Due around October 5th (ironically, that was both Joel AND Lucas' due date). Looks like you can get preggo while nursing AND on birth control. I've lost weight, but my tummy is finally starting to round out. And before you get all mad at me for not telling you earlier or telling you in person, check today's date. Come on people. Really. April Fooling with you.

14 comments:

Richard and Tiffany said...

WOW Leigh you really had me going there!!! I was feeling so sorry for you to have 4 kids that close together! LOL good joke!!!

Amber said...

Ha ha, I was totally reading that thinking you were SUCH a liar! I was going to call you out on it, then read the bottom where you said April fools. Pretty funny though! And twins are nothing to joke about! Don't curse yourself ;o) j/k, you know I love my girls! Happy April Fools Ü

becky lee said...

I KNEW it...I just knew it, little girl! I saw that joke coming. See? Sr. Lisonbee still knows you! (But I would've been excited for you anyhow...twins are running rampant right now and nothing would surprise me!)

windee said...

Perfect April Fool's Joke.

shirley elizabeth said...

I wish I could say I was pregnant with twins.

The Taylor's said...

Awesome April fool's joke

Tawni said...

That was good!!!! I soo believed you too!Ü

Amanda and Brent said...

Good try...I was about to call you and say "good April Fools".

Sarahleigh said...

You totally had Mike going :D Too funny! One warning: Careful what you wish for ;)

The Higham Family said...

You had me going! I was on the same page as Tiffany- feeling sorry for you!

Bobs said...

I knew you were April Foolin' the whole time. Silly girl! Although (if it were true) you would be almost as crazy as my mother who had 4 kids in 3 1/2 year.

Brian and Ami said...

Hi Leigh - I found your blog through my little sister, Mandi Abaroa... I will admit that your April Fools joke had me going. I totally gasped out loud when I saw the picture of the twins. That is an awesome joke and I am half tempted to use it next year for myself!

The Awesome Allens said...

Haha! you SOOO had me! I was like, dang girl... You are one fertile girl!

Laura said...

Oh Leigh, you had me big time! Especially since I'm just reading this today and not on the first.