Friday, November 25, 2011

6


Look who is 6 months old. Insane. Poor little guy, it was rather cold today. Even when we did his chalk picture after noon. But no worries; I laid out a heating pad on the cement before putting this precious bundle on the ground.
At 6 months, Daniel is right where he should be in terms of milestones. He is rolling all over the house. I often have to pull him out from under tables and chairs. He is sitting all on his own. He does really well while interested in something. Occasionally, he will lose interest or grow tired of sitting and will throw himself backwards. Needless to say, he has yet to develop a good transition to get himself out of the seated position. He is grabbing and playing with everything. My earrings. My phone. My laptop. My hair. My slippers. Everything. He is interacting with his big brothers. They make him smile and laugh. And he makes them smile and laugh, too. I. LOVE. it. He is a very happy baby. Dimples on both cheeks when he smiles. A joy to have in our family.

PS. If you haven't entered the giveaway, go do it. 8 more days.

1 comment:

Amy said...

His hair is getting so dark!! What a cutie.