Sunday, November 20, 2011

our family

We had the wonderful opportunity to do a photo swap with one of my friends yesterday. Same friend that has done our family photos in the past. I did hers and she did mine. Edit our own. It was fun to have a casual session with both of our families. Especially since her little guy is just a week younger than Daniel. Here is our little family as it currently is:

And, because I couldn't resist just a little bit of play, I edited just two of Emily's pictures. Seriously, their little guy is precious. It is fun watching him and Daniel interact with one another.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love the one with you guys in front of the doors! So light and pretty!

All the little candid shots; D crying and J looking down at him, one of the kiddos not looking at the camera, etc. are so sweet and real!

I love these!

ginalenore said...

You guys are sooooo cute!!

Dawn Davis said...

I love these and all their little personalities in each picture! I have an odd question, seeing as I do my own family pictures right now since I haven't been able to find a photographer worth paying here, can I ask what settings you have the camera on, like the shutter speed and F-Stop? I love the brightness but can't ever seem to capture it in any pictures (or is it mostly done with photoshop). Anyway, you are super talented! That's all...my email is davisfamily2006@gmail.com...if you don't mind :)