Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Experiment

Okay friends. This is just a little experiment. I am currently posting from our (well, TECHNICALLY Robert's) new iPad. Got to say, the app for blogger is lame, seeing how it is actually an app for the iPhone. So my iPad is basically pretending to be an iPhone. I have no clue how I am going to post while on my trip... If you know of any iPad apps that would help with this, let me know. I would greatly appreciate not having to type on a keyboard the size of a matchbox...
Oh, and I seriously had to copy and paste this post into our family blog since the app defaulted the post into my gluten-free blog. Screwy.

2 comments:

Robert said...

First of all, how dare you use my iPad! Second of all, do you need to use an app to post anything, or could you go directly to the blogger's website?

Amy said...

keyboard the size of a matchbox! ha ha, I love it. So true. I hate typing stuff on my phone.