Tuesday, November 8, 2011

bah!

Okay. This is an unofficial post about my trip. 5 weeks out. And I am getting sooo excited. My parents fast-forwarded me my birthday present: a nice gift card to Old Navy. And boy did I go to town. The store was having a "friends and family sale", which meant my entire purchase was 30% off with a coupon. PLUS there was a 50% off outerwear sale in store. AND various other sales on different items. With my gift card and the boys' birthday gift cards combined, I walked out with $360 worth of clothing (pre-tax & pre-sales) WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME. In fact, I have $10 remaining on one of my gift cards. AND I earned $30 of SUPER C-A-S-H. Which means when I go back next week, I will be able to buy $60 worth of clothing by only spending $20. And I am okay with that. Oh, just so you know. I did not selfishly spend my boys' gift cards. I bought all three a nice haul of clothing. Some of which you will see in upcoming family photos. BAH. It was amazing. I never have luck like this. But I was in dire need of a thick coat for my trip. And, because of sales, look at what I scored. I will be fashionably warm.

Also, in conjunction with my travels, I want to clarify the upcoming giveaway (starts in 10 days). Everyone will be able to enter. Even if I don't know you. As long as you live in the US. There will be three ways to enter, which means you can up your chance of winning with the more you do. Whether or not you know where I will be traveling will NOT be an issue. And the winner will not be determined by a correct guess (or already knowing). I am just throwing the guessing part in for fun. Remember. You are entering to win a nice souvenir from my trip. One that I will pick out once I am there. And may determine once I know who the lucky winner is.
Ps. I have decided that I will not reveal where I am going until I am already there. I am planning on posting a YouTube video on my blog on my birthday. At which time you will learn where in the world I am. Dec. 16th (well, technically Dec. 15th for you because of time difference). Just over a month. That day will be awesome. For so many reasons.

5 comments:

Kyla said...

That is so cool! Did you know that the Old Navy at AZ Mills accepts competitor coupons?!

Brittany said...

Love the clothes! Jealous! I am in desperate need of some new winter clothes.

Jessica said...

Aw man!! You are so going to be gone when I get my family pictures taken or else I would be borrowing that awesome jacket! :) yay for excitement to come! :)

ღ ღ ღ said...

I Think I know where you are going...Could it be that easy??? Do you think I am right???? Do you think you can visit Lorraine while you are there??? Let me know if I am right!!!

BJ said...

Where ever you are going (and, yes, I do remember where), you will certainly be there with style! Love the jackets.