Wednesday, February 10, 2010

lucas

Yesterday, I looked over at Lucas to find this:
His big brother Joel decided to give him every toy he could find, resulting in a pile up! It was one of those moments that just makes you stop and smile.

Today was Lucas' 4 month check up (a little late because they cancelled the appointment twice, grr). I have a healthy, big boy! Lucas weighs 16lbs 8oz and is 25in long. Close to what we were guessing. Despite being larger than average, he is smaller than what Joel was at 4mo: 18lbs and 26in. HUGE. When it came time for the shots, I threw the nurse off a little by grabbing my camera out of my purse. Before you say I'm heartless - I've been through this before; it is not as traumatizing with baby number 2 (besides, it is a little poke that hurts for a few seconds. Do I really need to get upset or cry?). The photos speak for themselves.
Bugs bunny band-aids make it all better!

1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

I'm glad he's all healthy! So, what is she doing in his mouth?