Wednesday, February 17, 2010

v-day

Love. Ah, you fickle thing. We celebrated Valentine's Day on Friday and Saturday, not Valentine's Day itself (which turned out to be a bummer of a day for me - totally non-Valentine's Day related). Robert bought me my gift Friday, which he just HAD to give to me right away. I attribute that to him being too lazy to hide it until Valentine's Day. Oh, well. I like gifts. Once again, Robert has taken me by surprise with how romantic he can be on rare occasion. He got me a gift card to a posh spa; I can chose two treatments (facial, massage, or pedicure). Nice, huh?! He also bought me Gerbera daisies; I am NOT a rose fan. Too predictable and overdone. My gift: lame. I spent less than $10 to make a little scrapbook for him. Seriously, I purchased my stuff from Target's $1 Deal area... I didn't even make my card. Bought it. $1. Ugh. He SO outdid me.

1 comment:

ginalenore said...

That's all super awesome! I found out Travis got a little sad when I didn't want to do much on Valentines Day...he wanted to be romantic and I didn't really. Is that weird? Ha ha. I know one day I'll miss it when he's not so much like this, so I told him later that he can be as romantic as he wants on future V-days. :)