Monday, February 22, 2010

that's random

I am learning, day by day, that Joel has a very STRONG, unique personality. The kid can be crazy at times! He is independent, curious, and slightly OCD (my fault...). He likes to investigate EVERYTHING, to my dismay. I still love him. He makes me smile.
The bowls. Oh the bowls. I was posting on my craft blog for FIVE minutes. I looked up when
I had finished to see my table COVERED in bowls. Luckily I had my camera next to me.
And yes, that is a bunny cookie on his forehead. Thanks for the "lick and stick", mom.

Lucas has been growing and discovering the world around him. His absolute favorite thing: my SmartWater water bottle. Don't know why. Just loves to stare at it.
He covered himself with his blanket. It was entertaining.
Unfortunately, my little "Happy Face" is sick. What do we think the culprit is? H1N1. Why do we think that? Well, it started a couple days before Christmas. My mom got sick. Stayed sick. Seven weeks sick. A couple days after the New Year, I got sick. Stayed sick. So far five weeks sick. Still sick (ask me how I feel about that). And a couple days ago, Lucas got sick. Still sick. BAD sick (difficulty breathing at times and choking on mucas). After talking with a group of doctors at her hospital the other day, my mom was told that due to the length and symptoms of her illness, chances are she had H1N1. Pretty sure ER doctors know their stuff. Mom got sick, gave it to me. I got sick, gave it to Lucas. Ugh. Nothing too extreme, but no fun all the same. The funny part is, I specifically remember blogging about how I would sue if I got H1N1. Too bad I was already sick BEFORE getting the vaccine.

I have a new tutorial up on Lemon Crafts. If you've followed my blog, you will be happy to know I teach YOU how to make THIS:
HERE:
Oh, and one last thing; my third (and final) blog is up and running. It is a gluten-free blog that will feature weekly recipes and occasional tips. Check it out an pass it on to any Celiacs you may know!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Such cute boys! Can't believe you are doing 3 blogs!