Friday, December 2, 2011

surprise

I have been so caught up in the many things going on right now that I completely forgot to mention our exciting news. No. Not THAT kind of exciting news. WE ARE MOVING! Don't panic; we aren't going far. Less than a quarter of a mile, in fact. We bought a home within our ward boundaries (yay) and will be moving next weekend. NEXT WEEKEND. It happened very quickly, though you may be surprised to know we have been looking for a new home since June. After months of nothing, this home popped up out of nowhere. My favorite things about the new home: 4 bedrooms, separate living and family rooms, big front and back yards, cul-de-sac lot, NO HOA. And the cherry on top: I already know [and love] nearly all my soon-to-be neighbors. Divine Intervention is a true thing, my friends. I was ready to give up the search. And we couldn't have landed in a better situation. The only flip-side: we close on the home 6 days before I leave on my trip. Which means we move 3 days before... Not to mention Christmas is 6 days after I return from my trip. December is a psychotic month for me (in the best of ways, or course).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOA, that is a lot of stuff going on in December for sure. Sounds like a good move, though! I hope it all goes smoothly!

The Dark Family said...

that's awesome! where is it?

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

congrats! how fun! Your condo was so pretty but I guess you outgrew that fast :) A house will be amazing and I bet the boys will love the yard!

Brittany said...

Congratulations! So happy for you...December is always a crazy month without adding all of that to it too!