Wednesday, July 29, 2009

frustration

I am uber frustrated; I was intending to post pictures by the day's end of the numerous projects that I had planned on finishing today, but (unless a miracle occurs) that wont be happening because:

  • Scrapbooks Etc. is all out of ASU paper AND our printer is out of colored ink - so I can't make my own ASU paper (but photos of that project might have to wait until next Saturday anyway since it is a gift)
  • I can't paint the little wooden disks I have for the mobile I'm making because they need holes for hanging before being painted (I don't want to chip the paint by adding holes afterward)
  • though we have a drill, we don't have any bits (well, we have two but they are 8x's too big), which I need to drill holes through little wooden disks for the mobile
  • I can't fix my "lemonade" sign I just made (which just broke) because, once again, no drill bits
  • Neither Scrapbooks Etc., nor Michael's, nor Hobby Lobby have solid red velvet paper for the "R" I'm going to add to the fabric canvases in our bedroom (I may have to get fabric for this one, which is expensive - grr)
  • I can't make my kitchen window valences because I have no way to cut my wood down to size (in dire need of a table saw)

I'm not complaining (in a whiny sort of way), I am just frustrated since I had set aside today for projects and now I am basically a bump on a log... which means I will probably blog-hop all of my favorite crafting blogs and gather yet even more ideas (to my husband's dismay). Oh, and this entire post is comprised of two sentences, this being one of the two - impressive.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

We have a whole set of a bajillion drills bits if you want to borrow. Just let me know. :)

The Mckays said...

oh my heck! i don't check your blog for a little while and BAM! post after post about craft after craft! you're amazing. can i come over? can we be craft buddies? seriously. i don't know if you like to do these projects on your own like some peeps, but if you would like company, i am volunteering. leave a comment on my blog if so.

ps. you are looking so dang cute! love the belly.

brittney