Monday, July 20, 2009

yay!

Lisa (sister-in-law Lisa), your bows are at Mom & Dad's (attached to the candy basket on top of the tv). I hope you like them!
Saturday was "Kirby Day" at Robert's credit union (Kirby is the kangaroo mascot for the kids' club). There was pizza, cookies, and someone dressed as a kangaroo. As mean as it sounds, I was hoping for a more dramatic reaction than what we got when Joel met Kirby...
A kangaroo that large would have scared the heck out of me!
By Sunday evening, I almost peed my pants twice. First, Emily dropped off our family pictures. I. LOVE. Them. They are perfect and capture our family wonderfully! Thank you, again, Emily! Second, right before going up to bed, I watered my "garden" and a couple of green sprouts poked out. Mom, Dad! I grew something without killing it!
Since there are SO MANY pictures that I love, I am going to post a handful and leave a link for the rest (it is so hard to pick just a few). For the web album of pictures, click here. Enjoy!
Oh, and since I don't really look very preggers in most of the pictures, I've included this one for your viewing pleasure:
Ps. Click on any of the pictures to view better

4 comments:

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

love the pics!

Emily said...

I'm glad you liked the pictures!Oh! And I love the bows - too cute!

Lisa Payne said...

so, the face that Joel is making in the pic with him on his stomach looking up is totally a face that Taylor makes...kinda funny!

Amelia Smith said...

You look so beautiful and happy! What a cute family :)