Friday, June 3, 2011

anni

Yesterday, Robert gave me these beautiful roses for our anniversary. He said, "I got you white ones because that is the color you wore four years ago today". Romantic, right? My response: "OR because that was the only color available..." I sure know how to kill a sincerely sweet moment, don't I? Regardless. Four years. Ups and downs as with any marriage. But I wouldn't trade a single minute. Nope. Why? Because Robert is the most amazing person I know. And I am so happy to call him mine.

Ps. The roses... the only thing we did to celebrate. Something about having just given birth to our third child...

2 comments:

Amy said...

They're beautiful! Perfect roses.

Yeah, you're a moment killer. :)

Amanda and Brent said...

That is so thoughtful of Robert...good job! Happy 4th Anniversary! 3 kiddos in 4 years...what an accomplishment :)