Sunday, June 19, 2011

blessed

I feel so blessed to have Daniel in our family. He may not be as easy-going as I had hoped, but I love his little personality regardless. He is beginning to respond to my voice with "ooh"s and "ahh"s. LOVE it. And I know smiles are right around the corner. If they are as good as his gas or sleep smiles, they will be worth any difficulty I have had thus far. He is precious.


Today was Daniel's blessing day. Instead of the standard blessing outfit, Daniel was clad in a white onesie with a ridiculously adorable polka dot tie that I made for him (that matched his Daddy's and brothers' ties). We had so much support from our family (and a few close friends that are basically considered family). It was wonderful. And Daniel didn't even cry! Following Sacrament meeting, a lady from the ward came up to me with a little note card that had the blessing written out for us. Seriously so sweet.

Our little family of five! And yes, we are matchy matchy!

3 comments:

Amanda and Brent said...

Such an adorable family photo, Leigh!! Love the matchy matchy :)

Clark and Liesel said...

Your little family is so adorable! Love the matching ties and flower on your shirt! So cute! You seriously think of everything!

The Dark Family said...

AHHHHHHH! YOU ARE SOOOOOO CUTE! I L.O.V.E. that matchy-matchy! I can't wait to do that. haha. That material is awesome, too. So sad I missed his blessing, I would have loved to be there. How cool that it was on Father's Day, though.