Friday, June 24, 2011

off the soap box

Last post. Kind of harsh. I know. Not aimed at anyone in particular (so don't think I was trying to point fingers or lay blame to you). I promise. And I don't MIND being asked. It is just a matter of HOW those questions are asked. If you put your opinion into your question THEN I will throw daggers at you with my eyes. Just kidding. I will throw them with my mind (this is sarcasm, people. sarcasm). And I swear I am not as angry or frustrated or negative as some of my last few posts have made me appear. Really! I have felt a lot happier the last few weeks than I have felt in a while. I have just lost some of the filter that I had before hand. Personally, I blame having three children. And no patience. They say children teach you patience. I am waiting for that to happen (ha. how ironic). Seems to me that I have lost patience with each one. Either way, I want you to know that I am generally content. In the tired way. Not the overflowing gleefulness way. Besides, if you really know me, you know I am not one for jumping up and down for joy with ginormous smiles on my face. I smile on the inside.

COMPLETE CHANGE IN SUBJECT. So. I have a dear friend. She writes. Actually, I have a couple of friends that write. But for now, I am talking about one friend in particular. Who has started a story blog. Who is currently sharing an amazing story on said story blog. If ever you are looking for something to read OR looking for the opportunity to immerse yourself in wonderful goodness, check this out. Chapterhouse Lane. By Hero London. LOVE it.

2 comments:

Lisa Payne said...

I LOVE Hero London!

Amy said...

he he he he he.

I love Hero London too!

Thanks for the shout-out, sweetie, you're the best!