Tuesday, June 7, 2011

trifecta

After Lucas was born, I did a comparison post with photos of Joel and Lucas. Thought it would be fun to compare all three. Joel: on the LEFT. Lucas: in the MIDDLE. Daniel: on the RIGHT. Sorry that some of the pics are not the best quality (may not bug you, but drives me crazy).
Last picture before baby came

Holding baby for the first time

Daddy holding baby for the first time

Baby's first bath

Mommy holding baby on day 2

Daddy holding baby

My friend, Gina "Banina" holding baby for the first time

Baby in car seat, heading for home

Just a day shy of 2 weeks old (I think all three look different)

Know what is weird to comprehend? I have THREE children. Weird.

3 comments:

Lisa Payne said...

they do all look different, but I think, based solely on the bottom pictures, that Daniel looks a lot more similar to Joel than Lucas

Amy said...

I agree with Lisa.

It's totally crazy that you have three kids! And awesome. Your boys are cute and good kids so you can have as many as you want!

Jessica said...

Whoa...you have three kids. You are crazy. So I was thinking this next week I wanna bring lunch. Text me with what sounds delish or not delish and I will bring it - oh and what day is good. I am free all week -but Thursday. :) PLEASE do this or i will just show up with a GF pizza anyway!