Saturday, December 3, 2011


61 comments.
27 different friends.
1 winner.
5 days and you will know if it is YOU.


I have to say, I enjoyed seeing the places you had to guess. And to be honest with you, ONE of them was spot on. But obviously I cannot tell you which one. Twelve days and you will find out. What? Yes, twelve. Even though I leave in ten days, I will not arrive until the next day. And I might as well wait until my birthday the day after that to post, right? I do not feel ready for the trip. Still a number of things to get done. Like printing a billion maps and confirmation papers. And organizing everything. And cramming all of my clothes into a carry-on. I do NOT have time for a check-in because of Customs. I SHOULD sit down and make a list. But with photography and moving and Christmas and life, yeah... might not happen. Five days and I will let you know who won [to be determined by an online generator - not pulling any names out of a hat].

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh this is killing me!