Tuesday, December 13, 2011

going

Right now I am on a plane. Going some place very far. And because I am on a plane, this post was scheduled. Since I am currently on a plane. And cannot blog. And probably reading from my [iPad] Kindle. Or playing angry birds. But I thought I would do something special today since today was a special day. Nothing to do with being on a plane. Today was special for two reasons. First, Robert's grandfather turned 105 today. Yes. One hundred and five years old. And still kicking. It is crazy awesome. Second, Robert proposed to me five years ago today. About this late in the evening, too. It is crazy to think of all of the many things that have happened in five years. And since I clearly have NO time on my hands, I thought I would make a little video to share about our last five years (though looking back, I totally should have added photos. But it is awesome without them, too).
My next post will be when I tell you where I am. Watch for it on Thursday... :)

17 comments:

EmileeandJonny said...

CONGRATS! So exciting!

Danielle said...

So glad I watched your darling video - I loved it!! And what a wonderful 5 years it has been.
AND...congrats on baby #4 -- how exciting! Couldn't be happier for you!

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

congrats! my mom said Lori had said something but I hadnt seen it on your blog so we were thinking it was a misunderstanding. how fun

Amy said...

I LOVE that video. LOOOOOVE it. I wanna do one for our lives too!

Nate and Steph Payne said...

Your preggo again?!?!? Leigh!!!!! Your crazy! That's so exciting!!! Hope you have fun on your trip! We are coming to ax for Christmas. If your not too busy with your kids and moving and everything else, and if your back from your trip, we would live to come play for a day. I can't believe your pregnant again!!! Your amazing!!!

Unknown said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! you are not crazy, this is awesome!!!!! please be a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) eeeeeek!

Laura said...

Awwww! Super sweet. AND.... Congratulations!!!! You are such an awesome family. Your new baby is so lucky! Have a great trip. :)

Stacy said...

Hey Leigh, You are crazy, but the good kind of crazy! Congratulations and I hope your trip is crazy fun!

Clark and Liesel said...

Wow! Congrats!!

Beth said...

Leigh. I love you. :)

Kylie said...

Congrats Leigh!! I loved your cute video :) I think it's perfect the way it is.

Valissa Hanks said...

Congrats Leigh that is sooo exciting! Hope you have a fun trip :)

Emily said...

YAY!!!!!! Very cute video!

Reidhead Family said...

So glad i watched the entire movie :) Congrats- can't believe you kept it a secret this whole time! Just think, Tiff = March 23rd, Me = April 26th, Amanda = May 3, and you on the 28th! What fun times!

Mandi Abaroa said...

CONGRATS!!!

Brittany said...

That video was amazing! Don't know how you do all that you do. And congrats! I am so excited that you are finally getting the girl that you you NEED!

The Dark Family said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!! I am so happy for you! I can't believe you're having a girl. Hallelujah! And I totally cried happy years watching that video. I LOVED IT! P.s. I love how robert said "we're going to have to spend a lot of money!" haha that was the best!