Friday, December 16, 2011

blogging in Japan

So. I wanted to post some pictures from today. Of the time I spent off base in the morning (Jodi's hubby - whom I've been friends with for over 8 years and whom I introduced Jodi to 6 years ago - is a captain in the Marines). But I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to upload pictures from the iPad onto the blog. And I am too exhausted right now to figure it out. But I had a wonderful birthday that started out with me finding out that I am having a girl. And my day included snow flurries, shopping, F18s & Santa, historical bridges, and Japanese back roads. Since tomorrow is Saturday, we having many adventures that will include a camera glued to my face. And I promise to share photos as soon as I figure it out. Because this place is just SO incredible.

No comments: