Saturday, December 17, 2011

Alright. This is just a little test run for uploading photos. So far I have crossed the Kintai Bridge, gone into a Shinto shrine, walked through a royal cemetery, visited the Otorii gate, and have seen a 5 story pagoda. Needless to say, it has been a busy day. And it is not yet over. Below are some pictures from yesterday's doings (market, downtown, bakery, and base).
I will post pictures from today later tonight. Since I figured out how to upload my nice pictures to the blog. Which I am grateful for. iPad pictures are NOT awesome.

1 comment:

Amber H. said...

So the pictures on this post worked, and the toilet (oh my word! Can't believe that picture, ha ha) but all the others are the black boxes with triangles and exclamation marks. Just wanted to let you know because I want to see!