Thursday, December 29, 2011

Starting to feel locked in. 'Tis that time of year for me. I feel as if things are restricting me and this girl needs freedom. Well, as much freedom as is available to me as a parent. I need to refocus my energies. So I may make some changes. We'll see; I've said that before. Anyway, two projects as of late. Daniel's month by month sidewalk chalk. And my every-other-week pregnancy thang. Both of which I am contemplating dropping. I am a perfectionist. So the slightest difference in lighting or color bugs me endlessly. But yes. Photos.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

seriously love that dress!! what a cute idea!

Stephen and Amy said...

I can't see them! Your photos are just too cool for my computer to load apparently.

ginalenore said...

I can't see them either. :(