Tuesday, May 29, 2012

baby girl

I'm sure some of you are waiting for THE post. The one containing every detail regarding Natalie's birth. Hate to tell you it isn't coming. Not in post form. Don't worry. I will share it. You just have to take the extra initiative to click. Why? I understand that not EVERY person cares to know. So if such talk as "cervix" and "membranes" offends or digusts you, don't click the photo below. Which, by the way, is a picture of my doc with all four of my children. Whom he delivered. Dr. Beck is an amazing man.
Click the pic for Natalie's birth story

So. Some of you may have been wondering how I am going to document Natalie's monthly growth. And some of you may have seen the picture on Facebook. But this is what I plan to do. And I am so excited. Because I will never outgrow my love for chalk.
Yes. I drew those flowers. They match her bedding. Or, rather, ALL the fabric associated with her...

No comments: