Sunday, May 27, 2012

birthday boy

So. I lied. No bombardment of pictures. Turns out I didn't take a billion photos. Which is weird for me. It feels like, with four kids, I never get a moment. No time to juggle a camera with so many little ones. At least not yet.
Before Natalie arrived, Robert periodically asked what our plans were for Daniel's birthday. "Have a baby?" Once we had the baby, we both kind of forgot until the night before his birthday. Spur of the moment cupcakes with both sets of grandparents. Extremely simple and easy. Amazing, considering the fact that I thrive on adorable productions. Just a few toys and the perfect amount of socializing. I can't believe my [not] baby is one.

And, of course, we have the FINAL chalk photo. Had to bribe him. Amazingly enough, I got a smile out of him. Well, Robert got the smile. I just captured it.
All 12 months. So excited with how this turned out.

3 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE how it turned out! It's gorgeous! Pinterest-worthy.

Beth said...

I think my favorite is his 8 month one. :)

Tiff said...

Love love his photos!