Wednesday, May 16, 2012

wednesday what

Untitled
I am over the moon with excitement. Several reasons.
First, and most basic: I can upload pictures with my iPad. Without having to deal with a computer.
It is life-changing, I swear.
So when baby girl comes, I can post pics 10 min later. Just kidding. 20 min later...
Second, and most important: my maternity photos are done!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Sorry for that. Just excited.
I am SO SO SO happy I did this. Every woman should feel beautiful during pregnancy.
I think Jen did a phenomenal job of capturing that, don't you?
This was definitely worth the investment. Especially since baby girl is the last.
Jen is amazing. I cannot WAIT to see newborn pictures.
Below are just a few of my favorites. Click HERE for more.
And check out all of Jen's work at Green Apple Images.UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
In case anyone is wondering:
Shirt: DownEast Basics
Pants: Old Navy Maternity
Shoes: Rack Room Shoes
Necklace: Premiere Designs
Floral pin: Hobby Lobby

1 comment:

ginalenore said...

Shouldn't I be able to SEE your shoes if you tell me where you got them? :)