Tuesday, May 22, 2012

new

A year ago (in three days from today) I welcomed my last little guy into the world. Pushed through two contractions. A total of 4 minutes. And he came. All 8lbs 5oz of him.

Untitled
Today I welcomed my first (& probably last) little girl into the world. Pushed once. A total of 15 seconds. And she came. All 7lbs 9oz of her.
She is my smallest baby (by 4oz). And the one I feel I have been waiting the longest to meet. Brown hair and steel blue eyes, just like all her brothers. My little piece of heaven.

3 comments:

EmileeandJonny said...

Congrats! So exciting for you! That's awesome that you got a smaller baby and that it was such a quick delivery. I'm hoping for the same :) Enjoy her!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! <3

Amy said...

Ah, she's here at last! Your little princess. :)