Saturday, May 19, 2012

baby!

Ha. No, I haven't had mine. But I bet that title got you wondering. Nope, today was a day to celebrate my sister-in-law in all her pregnant glory. She will be having a baby boy towards the end of June. Yay! So I cohosted her shower today. And took some pictures. And did NOT use my computer at all for uploading. I seriously cannot get over my happiness at not having to touch a computer. It wouldn't be such a big deal if our laptops weren't both half broken. Or if I had an Apple. Sigh. But before you judge my photos, let me just say that I totally forgot to adjust the white balance. So the coloring makes me cringe a little. Or maybe a lot. Hopefully I will remember to make the necessary adjustments when baby girl comes. Or I will just share a bunch of black and white photos. ANYWAY. The shower was adorable. Animal themed with blue, green, orange as the main colors. Everything turned out perfectly if I do say so myself. Ps. Those animal crackers? Yeah, I hand dipped 16 dozen. Not that I counted... Pps. I hate donkey animal crackers. They just give me a bad vibe. Don't ask...
UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
Seriously. DON'T judge me by these photos. I just didn't want to edit with my computer...

2 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! I'm having similar colors at my shower, only with a vintage cars theme. Orange and blue is such a huge thing right now.

Amy Hale said...

AH!!! I love these! :D And the shower was pretty spectacular...I felt a little bit like a rockstar with all the super cute decorations and the great turnout. :) Thanks for being a rad cohost!