Wednesday, October 15, 2008

4 letter "b" word

Blog! It has been difficult to keep up with the BLOG since BABY came (not that I was ever fully on top of things before-hand)! This past week has been tiring, but rewarding. Things are going much more smoothly than before. Each day gets easier and easier. Each day also brings new developments for Joel. It is incredible to see how much he changes from day to day. He went from crying and sleeping all day to being more alert and active. One of his favorite things is when Robert sings to him, expecially in portuguese. Joel also loves car rides and having his hair washed. Gas bubble smiles make us smile!

Sleeping on Mommy after lunch

Gas bubble smile!

Holding tight to his binky

6 comments:

EmileeandJonny said...

Wow, he is such a cute baby! I'm glad you are enjoying him more now-it really just keeps getting better and better. I really miss when Jarom was tiny though and I could just snuggle him!

Tawni said...

Too cute!
Congrats to you guys!

Lisa Payne said...

Leigh, I am so sorry that we haven't been over! I really feel bad...both Jared and I have been feeling a little under the weather. And, I come home everyday and immediately go to bed after work. But, it looks like things are going awesome for you guys! Joel is so precious! we'll come by soon!

Amy said...

Wow!You had quite an an experience with your first baby! There were about 10 first time expectant mothers in our ward at the beginning of the year, all of them boys! Now half of them are here and 2 of them came by C-section. One of them because she was in labor over 24 hrs, like someone I know, and the other had the placenta seperate. They are all fine. Birth is tramatic! It almost makes want to wait like 10 years. Almost... I'm glad everything went as well as it did for you. Congrats! He is such a cutie! I'm so excited that you found my blog! Now we can communicate! Hurray!(sorry this is so long!)

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

let us know if we can do anything. its frustrating when you can't get them to stop crying. its sad.
are you breastfeeding him?
oh sad... i could have gotten a bigger size lol
We can't wait to see him so let us know when is good :)

brett and carly said...

He is soooo cute!