Friday, October 31, 2008

boo!

For Halloween, Robert was given the option of dressing up at work. Being the good wife that I am, I encouraged him to have Halloween spirit. He is not big into Halloween, but I am (my parents threw lavish Halloween parties when I was young). Since he didn't have a costume offhand, I made him a Superman shirt. Robert wore his Sunday clothes with the Superman shirt slightly exposed. He was sexy, if I do say so myself.
Baby didn't have a costume, but he had an adorable Halloween outfit from Old Navy via my mom. We were worried it wouldn't fit seeing how Joel is already wearing size 3-6 months. Luckily, I was able to squeeze him into it. He even had little "boo" socks that matched. I made a shirt for myself to match Baby's outfit; Baby had a ghost, I had a spider. We tried to squeeze Joel into the cute "trick or treat" pajamas we were given, but he was just too long for them.
Happy haunting!

4 comments:

azHarline said...

He is so cute. I know how you feel about your hubby not being that into Halloween. I have to beg my husband to dress up every year.

EmileeandJonny said...

cute! don't you wish he would have stayed small longer. Jarom got huge fast too!

Clark and Liesel said...

Super cute costumes! What a great wife you are Leigh making so many costuems! I am impressed!

Amy said...

He is sooooo cute!