Tuesday, October 7, 2008

pop!

I am probably crazy for even taking the time to write this, but Baby is on his way! While the doc was stripping my membranes (not as horrible as I had imagined), my water broke. If contractions don't bring me in earlier, we are going to the hospital around 10pm. So far, nothing excruciating. I have taken the opportunity to take a shower (who knows when I will have the chance to again) and had a light meal. Now, I sleep. I will post next after Joel comes... so it may be a few days.

8 comments:

brett and carly said...

Yay! I was so excited when you said hi! I'm so glad your water broke... good luck! :)

Dawn Davis said...

yay! I can't wait to see pictures. Good luck!!!

EmileeandJonny said...

yay! I am so excited- I have been anxiously awaiting the good news- can't wait to see what he looks like! You have to post lots of pictures!!!

Bobs said...

I told my kids and they are so excited! Elyza wanted to go see you at the hospital and I had to explain that they wouldn't let her see you or the baby. She didn't understand why. I might have to bring them by to met Joel in a few weeks when your up to it.

Aimee & Josh Jensen said...

yay i can't wait to see him!
i've heard that it hurts for a lot of people but i didn't even feel a thing! im so glad it didn't hurt you!

Unknown said...

I can't wit to see my new cousin, finally. I told you that he wanted you to see confrence and finnish your midterm. Love you guys, and I will come see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Come on baby come out. I cant wait to see how cute you are going to be. Good Luck Leigh
Love
Tina

Sara L said...

Congrats..Hope everything goes well.