Tuesday, March 20, 2012

green apple

I have a button. Down a ways on the right side of my blog. Don't know if you have ever noticed it. Even though it has been there a while. It has a green apple on it. Click it. Or click HERE. It is a link to one of the photographers I highly admire. She is also the big sis to a couple of my dear friends. Seriously a hard-working, talented woman (the entire family is filled with amazing women). And, because it is her birthday, she is giving away a free newborn session. A contest I pray to win. Because, although I do photography, she has SO. MUCH. MORE. TALENT. Her newborn images are absolutely dreamy. Besides, this little girl all nestled with her feet in my ribs is my last opportunity at such a contest. And I would like to do something extra special to capture the fresh innocence one last time.

EXPECTING A LITTLE ONE THIS YEAR AND WANT TO ENTER? Click HERE.
Just know, if you win over me, we can't be friends. Just [slightly] kidding...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Don't worry, I'm not entering. :) But I really, really hope you win!! You deserve it.