Thursday, March 8, 2012

new

Scratch that last post (the one I deleted, so don't bother scrolling down). Turns out that the charity is sketchy with their funds. Which is something I cannot back. Spreading the word? Definitely; so many atrocities are occurring around the world. But having only 1/3 of my donation reach the cause? Nope; there are too many other orgs out there that put a vast majority of your donations to good use. Hate getting caught up in the hype of something awesome that turns out to be less-than. Dang it.

That aside. I am going to do something new. Or try to. We will see if it works. I have a bajillion awesome ideas. And generally only two ever happen. I am going to try to post every Wednesday. Call it my Wednesday What. Just random crap floating through my head. Or happening in my house. I often feel obligated to have pictures or some amazing tale to tell when blogging. But really I should just write to write. If I waited for amazingness (or pictures for that matter, as I have ditched the comp for the iPad), new posts would never happen. So if I have a picture to share, I will share it. A story to tell, I will tell it. None of the above? I will wing it. And steal a pic from pinterest. Because that is how I roll. I will still post outside of Wednesdays. But this gives me a blogging goal. And, oh darn. Today is Thursday. Looks like we still have 6 more days before I start my Wednesday What. Shoot...

No comments: