Wednesday, March 28, 2012

wednesday what

See this picture? This picture has absolutely NOTHING to do with my post today. But I thought I'd share it because I am completely in love with it. THIS is why I love having my babies so close together.

So, as long as I have been blogging, there is one thing that I have never done. And will never do.
Tag games.
Don't know why, but I hate 'em. I don't hate when others do them. I don't always read them when others do them. But I, myself, will never put one on my blog. Why? Because this is my blog and that's what I want.
I will, however, share random info about me. Which is essentially what tag games are designed for.
Ready?

I hate blue-ink pens. Detest them. No clue why. Just do.

I organize and group my skittles. Groups with one of each color. Eaten orange, yellow, green, purple, red. Every time. The extras? Those are placed in a pattern and eaten before the rest. My OCD shining through.

I do not have a favorite color. In fact, I do not have a favorite anything. I think favorites are pointless.

I like my feet, but hate all other feet. My feet are cute. Yours disgust me. No offense.

My two most favorite feelings? Hiking to the top of a mountain. And insanely hot showers.

The only type of salad I will eat is a green salad. Cheese and black olives. Occasionally diced tomatoes or slices of cucumber. This fruit and nuts in your salad thing? Gross. I don't get it. Pasta, tuna, chicken, or potato salad? Forget it.

I have a screwy connection with my husband. When I was injured in Africa, I was brought to a sr. sister missionary for treatment. She was the same woman who was my mother-in-law's midwife for Robert's birth 21.5 years prior to my accident.

I was the first female champion for board drafting (think architectural drawings) in the state of Arizona for the SkillsUSA championship.

If I had been a boy, my parents would have named me Lee. No getting away from my name, apparently.

I use to lie about having a twin when I was younger. And I thought people believed me...

Ok. See. Ten facts you probably didn't know about me. Random things that make me unique.
And that is the closest you'll ever get to me completing one of those questionnaires...

7 comments:

Amy said...

You're right, I didn't know a lot of that stuff. The foot thing made me crack up.

I'll be sure to leave the nuts and fruit out of your salads.

Kylie said...

Haha, I like how you said you don't have favorites, but you put your favorite feelings ;) These were interesting little tid-bits about you!

Anonymous said...

Well, for what it's worth, your 10 things are way more interesting than most I read, so it looks like you saved up for a good cause. :)

Colliers said...

I love random facts like that. It's so interesting to hear those kind of things. And now you know I am reading your blog. Hope that's okay?

Amy Hale said...

Robert's feet are pretty gross...

ginalenore said...

I know we've talked about it before, but I do exactly the same thing with my skittles. Like, EXACTLY. Even the extras being eaten first. In their pattern. I am OCD about the most random things!

ginalenore said...

I know we've talked about it before, but I do exactly the same thing with my skittles. Like, EXACTLY. Even the extras being eaten first. In their pattern. I am OCD about the most random things!