Thursday, July 7, 2011

swim & storm

So... we invited our wonderful friends over for a swim Tuesday night. We had a grand 'ole time. Five adults. Five babies (plus one in the house and one in the oven - no, not my oven, thank you). Me, my hubby, my mommio, & the Rogans. My boys & the trips. CRAZY fun. We played musical babies. Kept passing them around. Lots of swimming. Lots of splashing. Lots of silliness. Unfortunately, our swim was cut short by a storm. No. Not A storm. THE storm. Biggest haboob in Arizona history (and if it wasn't, let's just pretend it was). For those of you who have never heard the term haboob, no. I am not being vulgar. A haboob is like a GINORMOUS dust storm. Think The Mummy (a movie I strongly do not care for. and one I wish I did not have to reference on my blog). It went from day light to pitch black in a matter of like 5 minutes. 50 mile wide wall of dust. Ca-RAY-zy. Too bad we didn't get any rain with the storm...

No comments: