Tuesday, July 26, 2011

two months

Do you know how excited I was to do this again? Seriously. Laid in bed and thought of how I would draw this the night before. Not even kidding. Maybe it is my love for photography. Or probably just my love for chalk. The entire time, Joel wanted to "lay down in the chalks". Oh Joel. If only you knew what I had planned for the three of you when it cools down...

He is still loving this...
Two Months Stats:
Weight: 12lbs 12oz
Height: 24in
definitely my smallest baby
scratch that. Just looked up 2 month stats for the others
Joel: 15lbs and 25in long (just huge)
Lucas: 12lbs 13oz and 22.5in long (shortie)
Daniel is small and tall

Still at the pretty boring stage. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE THIS STAGE. They do not move around much. They do not talk back. They do not play favorites. But there really isn't much to report. He is still a fussy guy. Just likes to cry a lot. He is still a great sleeper. Eats at 10pm. Sleeps til 6am. CANNOT complain about that. If he keeps it up, he will be in the boys' room before 3 months! Ps. His occasional smiles are THE. BEST. Two dimples; one on either cheek.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

His smiles are awesome...I got one yesterday!! :)